Hiddenite Community Helpers Food Pantry Fundraiser
October 24 – November 410% of all sales at Victory Shine Carwash
(located in front of Wal-Mart on Hwy 16 in Taylorsville)
will go to the Hiddenite Community Helpers Food Pantry.
Simply purchase a Carwash & help out this Organization.
Two-mile walk beginning at 10:15am
Kid friendly games
- Panning for gold by Piedmont Gold Panners
- Balloon art by Pinky and Patches
- Face painting
- Ladder toss
- and more fun and games
Food for purchase
- Deli Sandwiches,
- Hotdogs, and
- Snacks by D and Company
- The Taco Truck
- Shaved Ice Snowballs by Abby’s Shiver Shack
- Frank’s Lemonade
- Homemade Cakes and Cookies
- Cotton Candy and more
- Calvary Chapel Praise Band
- There will be lots of raffle give-aways (earn tickets just for participating in different activities that day)
Bring a bag of non-perishable food items to help stock the Hiddenite Community Helpers’ food pantry.
Hunger Walk Registration
Participate in the Hunger Walk by completing and sending in a registration form below. Register by Oct 23 to guarantee yourself a T-shirt.
The pantry needs more food and volunteers.
The Hiddenite Community Helpers Food Pantry is now feeding an overwhelming 1,100 individuals a month. We need donations of food or money to purchase food from Second Harvest Food Bank to be able to keep the shelves stocked.
Your Help is greatly needed
If you can help in any way please contact email@example.com or just show up on any Tuesday or Thursday between 4pm and 6pm and help or bring food.
- Cash Donations allow us to pay our pantry’s utility bill and to supplement our shelves with purchases from the regional food bank
- Donations of food is always needed
- Spread the word! Tell others about the work we do in the area
- Church and civic groups wishing to volunteer a month or half-month at the pantry are greatly appreciated. This is a good outreach to get your organization involved in the community. Right now we have about six different groups volunteering at the pantry and it would be great to have more.
Contact Judy Wilson (828-320-5269) with any questions or pledges to volunteer. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Hiddenite Community Helpers is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Cash donations may be tax deductible.